Thursday, January 6, 2011

Utah Trip

We took a trip to Utah for Thanksgiving. I did take hardly any pictures. We had a great time though. Gracie and I went with my mom and sisters to see the Rockettes Christmas show in Salt Lake. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner with the Huckabys and We got together with the Eberhards. The best part of the weekend was meeting Travis Eberhards Fiance, Hope. We are so excited about the wedding and are so happy for Travis.

Travis Huckaby entertaining the kids.
We also had some great pictures taken by my brother in law.

The Eberhard grand kids
The whole Theron Eberhard Family.
This is our family picture. It turned out so great. If you happened to get our Christmas card I was a little unhappy about the way it looked after it was printed and I like this picture a lot more but I had already ordered the card. That is the way life is I guess.

2 comments:

Lindasue said...

Very cute family picture. Your kids are really growing up.

Char said...

What great pictures! The family sure is growing!