Thursday, January 6, 2011

Keep on Truckin into a new year.

I know we say it all the time "This year went by fast" but holy cow, Where did 2010 go? I really am starting to fill like time is just turning into a blur of everyday good living. The kids go to school, play, make me laugh, and make endless messes, grow and grow and grow. I fill my days with the usual things and the days all blend into one. But when I pause to think about where I am in my life I realize what a good life I am living. My kids are such a joy and I am realizing how fast they are growing and not going to be around much longer. I am resolving this year to sit back and enjoy the everyday monotony of life. It is good. So as I march into another year that will be gone before we know it. I will be happy that life is just the way it is.

Gracie however is not so happy the new year started. Her friend Nina has moved to New Zealand for 6 months and Gracie has been an emotional little thing. I keep reminding her that she is lucky she didn't move away forever. Not much help.
Will has resolved to spend some more time in deep thought and promises to make lots of messes to keep me busy.
And we are all going to try harder to find ways to enjoy the snow.

3 comments:

Dave said...

What fun posts!! Great new year's resolution, cute family photos, and you have yourself a family of budding actors!

Shelly said...

oops, that was me up there. ;o)

Tracy Giles said...

I love the boots! Very cute :)