Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Terrible Twos Photo Shoot

I took Will out to the railroad tracks in town to take some two year old pictures. I took 120 pictures and he looked and smiled at the camera in one. He looked at the camera and frowned in two and........
......tried to throw a rock at me 3 or 4 times and.......

...... gave me a cute pouty face in about 5 of them and.......
.....acted like I wasn't even their in about 40 of them and........

.....walked away from me in the rest.

Samuel cooperated!

2 comments:

Brooke Bevan said...

Rachel, your family is so cute! Your hair is sooooo super cute long. I love it! Hope all is well!!

Tracy Giles said...

Hey Rachel! It's not that hard to do, but maybe hard to explain. I hope this makes sense. When you go to "Design" tab find your blog list and click on it - you want get onto the page where you can edit your blog list. Then, you want to check the box that says, "Date of last update." You also want to make sure that next to "Show", you have "all blogs" selected. Did that make any sense?? I love this feature because then I don't waste time checking blogs that haven't been updated in the last few months. It's much more time efficient this way. Please let me know if you need better instructions. It might be easier for me to tell you over the phone :) Your kids are so cute! I would love to see you guys sometime. It's been too long!