Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Gracie

Gracie celebrated her 7th birthday yesterday. What a blessing and a joy this little girl is to me. I love having someone to make cute things for and paint finger nails with. Gracie is a great big sister and for the most part plays nicely with others and trys to include the little boys in the things she is doing. She is a little feisty but I suppose with three brothers she has to be. Gracie love school and one day will learn to get up and move fast as it is she now loves to lounge in bed for 15 minutes before she can get moving. I love my little Princess Gracie.


We had a toe sock day for Gracie's birthday.


2 comments:

Norma said...

WOW! The cake really turned out cute! I LOVE the toe sock. Can I have some for Christmas? Love Ya!

Shelly said...

What fun posts, Rachel! You look so good and I love your bangs. You need to post more pics of yourself. :o) I'm guilty of not doing it on my blog too.