Tuesday, April 12, 2011

March was a whirlwind

Rodney and I celebrated our 13th anniversary on the 25rd of March. We happened to be at the temple just a few days before and decided we should try to recreate one of our wedding pictures. Boy have I aged in the last 13. I know I can blame it on the 4 kids but that doesn't seem to make me feel any better. I was fortunate to marry one of the most wonderful men in the world who tells me on a daily basis how beautiful I am so I wasn't quiet aware of my aging until I saw this picture. I am very grateful for the last 13 years and can not express with words how wonderful Rodney is to me. I can name a million things that have changed in the last 13 years but the one thing that has not changes is my love for this wonderful man and the 100 % assurance that he was made just for me.
We spent spring break in Utah. Thanks to the fact that my camera was on the fritz I did not get a lot of pictures. But we were able to spend some time with Rodney's parents. I hung out with my sister Nicolle and spent a whole hour in Joanne's Fabric without any children (it was heaven), We spent some time at my parents and celebrated Samuel's 5th birthday (Thanks grandma and grandpa). And last but not least we attended Travis' wedding. All in all it was relaxing and nice.
Here is a picture of Travis, Hope, Bill and Skelly at the Salt Lake Temple. It was so great seeing Travis so happy. What a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, 13 years! That is so great. I wish we could have made it out to see Travis and Hope. We had planned to, but then Tag had to work. They do seem so happy!

Lindasue said...

It was great to see you guys and have some Indian with you! Hope to see you all again soon.