Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Samuel!

Samuel had a great time celebrating his birthday. We had to make a trip to Boise the Saturday before his birthday so we decided to go to a park and have a picnic for his birthday. He was really excited because any park play in cascade for the last 6 months has had to be done in snow suits. It was a little windy but the kids played and played. I really wanted a good picture of Samuel for his birthday but him and the camera were both having a hard time cooperating. I guess this pictures is perfect because it matches his personality perfect.Will loved the park and ran and ran and ran all over.
I had to work the week of Samuel's birthday so we didn't have a big party. But I did manage to get a cake made. I came up with the idea and then convinced Samuel he wanted a baseball cake.

No comments: