Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I am very gratful this Mother's Day for my 4 greatest blessings, my children. They each bring such joy into my life. Jack is growing up so much and is starting to be such a great helper and doing things without being asked. Gracie is my little princess that is my chance to indulge in girly things like making her new jewlery and clothes. Samuel is the jester in my life always making me laugh and smile at the things he does. And Will is my soft and cuddly baby. Being a mother is more difficult than I thought it would be before I became a mother. But I find great joy in being a mother and there is nothing better in the world than having your child climb up on your lap, give you a big hug, and tell you that they love you.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I got choked up there at the end. Its true. Happy (belated) Mother's Day to you too.

Tracy Giles said...

Very cute family photo!

Meredith said...

This is a great picture! Beautiful family.