Monday, March 16, 2009

Long Time No Post

Will at 3 months old
This is will checking out his high chair for the first time. He liked being up were he could see everyone.
I have a ton of fun pictures but my computer has been at the computer doctor for over a month and Some on the pictures are stuck on my camera until I get my computer back. I have my old computer but it is very slow when it comes to posting things on the internet. Here is a quick update. Will is getting bigger. He weighed 13 pounds at his 4 month visit. He is starting to giggle which is really fun. Samuel is finally potty trained which is great to only have to change one kids diapers again. Gracie has her first loose tooth and is very excited about it. She also got her ears pierced a week ago. Jack is spending some extra time reading. He wanted to earn a ticket to roaring springs and has to read 600 minutes for it. All is well in Cascade. We go 8 inches of snow yesturday which was a good thing because when it isn't snowing it is about 4 degrees outside. So we enjoy the lesser of two evils. Hopefully I will get the computer back soon and can post some fun pictures.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Will looks a lot like Gracie in my opinion. Good to hear all your updates!

Lindasue said...

He is so cute! It has been a long time no post. Glad you are all doing great.

Tim and Janet said...

You have the most darling children! Way to go. You should just keep having children since you do such a good job.
Love Aunt Janet & Uncle Tim