Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby Will Pictures

We are so excited to welcome Will Reese Huckaby to our family. He was born on Novemeber 7th 2008 at 9:45 am. He weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and is 21.75 inches long. My labor was great and everything went fine.

We think he is such a cutie.

Rodney could not be more happy about our new baby.

Only picture we got with Will's eyes open. He is a skinny little thing isn't he?









Ready to go home.





Will is very lucky, he will always be surround with people that love hime. Everyone was happy he finally joined our family.











































3 comments:

Lindasue said...

What a beautiful baby!!! We are so happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet him in person.
Love Scotty & Lindasue

Meredith said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he's already here. That went really fast...for me.

Chels said...

Congrats! I had no idea! ( :
I guess that's what happens when you have too many cousins to keep track of. Enjoy!