Monday, March 31, 2008

10th Anniversary

Our great friend Steve that took us on the funnest adventure ever.
Woman from Snowy River and her trusted horse Dink




Rodney is enjoying his ride with Sage








For our anniversary we went to visit our friend Steve that live in Twin Falls. We stayed in his coo guest house and he took us horseback riding and I don't mean the around the coral horseback riding like I have done before. I realized I had never really been horseback riding before. We loaded the horses in the trailer and headed west of Twin. We then rode the horse down into a ravine to explore for a hidden cabin. We never found the cabin but I rode the horse up and down the ravine sides without falling off even once and it was a blast. Ok I was really sore after spending 3 hours on the back of a horse. But I would do it again in a second. Also I am so glad to have spent 10 years with Rodney. I love him more than ever and hope we get a least another 10 more.




5 comments:

Shelly said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, you DO look like the Woman from Snowy River! What a fun time. Happy Birthday to Samuel too! And Easter Eggs in the snow!! Crazy! We made a trip to Denver to see all of my family for Easter weekend. It was a great trip. Love the Legos!

meredith.campbell said...

That looks awesome! Happy anniversary!

Ben and Robbie and family said...

You guys do such fun things! Happy 10 Years!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Tami said...

Rachel,

Thanks for the pointer on where to find the movie Masada. And thanks for taking care of the place in Cascade. It's so nice to know it's being lived in and taken care of while we're so far away! I'm excited to know that you have a blog. This is one more place I'm going to check from now on! :)

Tami