Sunday, December 9, 2007

Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Eberhard

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit this weekend they helped us build a gingerbread house. The kids thought that was great fun but I think they ate more candy than they put on the house.
Jack shingled the roof with Neco candy. He did a great job

This is the finished product. We were happy when the house was done but so sorry to see Grandma and Grandpa leave on Sunday. We were so grateful the the visit Grandma and Grandpa and love you a lot. Thanks.


3 comments:

Ben and Robbie and family said...

Wow! Your house turned out great!

Ben and Robbie and family said...

BTW...I forgot to mention, I saw your brother, Travis, on the movie, Stalking Santa. It was a very different movie, but I thought it was hilarious. My family was all very impressed as we were watching it and I yelled out, "Hey- I know that guy!!!" It's always fun to have connections to famous people! :)

Tracy Giles said...

Very Cute! I really want to make a gingerbread house this year.