Sunday, November 11, 2007

I was tagged!

I was tagged by my friend Robbie and since I am pretty much stupid about blogging stuff I think it means I am suppose to write 6 things about myself so here I go.
1. I always wanted to be a dancer and so I dance around the house like my life is a muscial. This makes me happy. Rodney also thinks it is funny.
2. I am addicted to sweets. I would rather eat dessert than the main course any day.
3. I love nothing more than hearing my kids giggle and laugh.
4. I had a huge crush on my husband in high school and consider it a real victory that I ended up married to him.
5. I love to shop and get new clothes. That is what I do when I am down about life. Nothing like a good shopping trip to lift your spirit.
6. When I am a millionaire I want to buy a plane and take flying lessons. I have always wanted to fly my own plane.

1 comment:

Ben and Robbie and family said...

Wow Rachel- I learned a lot. I didn't know you liked to dance around the house- Ben lives his life like he's in a Broadway play- he loves to sing about everything. :) Things will definitely be more exciting when you come to visit next time!